PART TIME ROLE | 15 HOURS PER WEEK | SALARY CIRCA 26K PRO RATA
Munks and Me is a print company based in the UK. We create wallpaper and artworks for nursery and children's interior spaces.
We have grown a lot over the last few years and we are so excited to be creating this new role for a Content Coordinator.
This role will help us grow our content across various platforms including website, blog, PR and social channels.
This is initially a part time role with the potential to grow into a full time position as the business grows
The Digital Content Creator will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging graphic and video content across our range of channels, Website, Google, Instagram, FB, TikTok, Pinterest, Emails and Blog
This role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques
- Create and deliver graphic and video content across our range of channels, Website, Google, Instagram, FB, TikTok, Pinterest, Emails and Blog
- Day-to-day management of Marketing and Content Calendars across multiple channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital trends.
- On brand copywriting across all platforms including but not limited to Google, Website, Emails and Social channels
- Working with external stakeholders and wholesale clients making sure they have all the creative content they need
- Management of the content image bank
- Reports into Creative Director
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Passion for creating content on a variety of different platforms - Social, Google, Pinterest, Video Content, Blog, Website
- Familiar with working content creation platforms: Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.!
- Knowledge of Ecommerce
- Experience with working on email platforms
- On-brand copywriting, learning the tone of voice is really important
- Ability to work remotely or as a team
- Manage multiple projects and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
AMAZING TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Interest in Interior Design and Trends
- Knowledge of Rendering Software
- Knowledge of Influencer collaboration and targeting the right audience for brand
- Some knowledge of Email marketing platforms
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience using Google Drive / Sheets / Dropbox
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and portfolio of relevant work through to email@example.com and title your application ‘Content Coordinator’
Closing date for applications is end October 2022